Powered by Blogger.

Packing and such...


I never actually had a realization to what all goes into packing for college. In the past few days, I have sorted my dresser, closet, and have even tackled the hideous task of doing underneath my bed... Don't even get me started on hoe long the last one took. My grandma was the best woman ever and basically bought me everything I need for college. So far, I have only one box packed before my ISU journey. In the beginning, this is what it looked like...

Now, it looks a little something like this.
I have one box. On singular box to fit my stuff in for when I go to college. As you can see, it's overflowing, and that's just my stuff. What have I gotten myself into... Note to everyone. You WILL need more than one box. And a blue elephant with orange ears. That part is important..

No comments