Powered by Blogger.

My furry-ish extended family

Well, one little, well actually huge thing to know about me is I love my pets. They are like the children I don't have yet. They are my babies and odds are, you'll end up hearing about them again so you might as well know some background knowledge about my furry-ish buddies. So here goes it.

Carter is my first dog. Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted a puppy and on Christmas 2001 when I was 8 years old, my wish was granted. That Christmas, my parents had Santa come to our house to deliver him. He's cuddly, sweet, and protective. My big lug of a kooiker hondje is the best Christmas present I've ever received. He may be 10 years old, but he's still my baby.


Doogan was our second dog. He had a lot of spunk and energy. He was a mix of a lhasa apso, pekingese, and a pomeranian. At just a yea and a half, Doog was diagnosed with a kidney disease and died a few days later. 
We bought our purebred pomeranian, Sadie, 2 weeks after Doogan passed. She's a crazy, fluffy, ADHD dog. She may be a little naughty sometimes, but she doesn't have a mean bone in he tiny little body.

This is my 10 week old hedgehog, Arri. She is a blast, let me tell you. She's temperamental. She's very picky, but can be very loving. And sorry to burst your bubble, but Sonic isn't her brother. He's her cousin. Nice try.

No comments