Powered by Blogger.

Blogtober14 // If I Won the Lottery...

Oh my goodness! It's finally October! October is easily my favorite month out of the year. I don't like the cold, but I simply love watch the season change from summer to fall. It's so beautiful.

So I decided a while ago that I was going to find a link-up for October and write a blog post every single day since I don't like doing the typical "30 day blah-dee-blah" stuff. This month, the link-up comes from Taylor Grace Wolfe and HeleneInBetween.

The first prompt is "If I Won the Lottery..."

Since I work in a gas station, getting asked what I'd do with the winnings is something I'd get asked on a regular basis. One customer told me a story about how he put his numbers in 15 minutes after the drawing and wouldn't you know it, his numbers got drawn. Just his luck, right? But anyway it got my thinking. What would I do if I won the lottery?

The first thing I'd do is pay off all of my student loans. That is my biggest concern now and would still be my biggest concern when I won the lottery. Knowing that I wouldn't have to worry about them would be a huge relief.

Secondly, I'd buy myself a new car, a Ford Fusion to be exact, and a smallish-sized house that I can fix up and call my own. These things may sound lame to some people, but even thinking about someday being debt-free and financially stable gives me such a sound mind.

And lastly, I'd go on vacation; One place with my family and then travel Europe with my best friend. Travelling is something I hardly get to do at all anymore and I have so many things that I want to see and experience: London, Germany, Ireland, Greece, Australia. The list goes on and on.

What would you spend your lotto winnings on? A vacation? A house? Maybe even investing? Let me know below! I'm so curious to read your answers!

Here is the list of daily prompts!


Much love,
        Kristina

2 comments

  1. Hi Kristina! I just came across your blog through Zoella's blog. I love how it looks btw! Great post too! :) I followed you through GFC and would absolutely delighted if you checked out my blog and maybe even left a comment. It would make my day if you also maybe returned the follow. Only if you want though haha. :)

    Cherries and Perfume

    -Sophie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still working on my design and will hopefully get someone to make a design for me sometime soon. Zoella is seriously one of my favorites. I'll be sure to check your blog out!

      Delete