Powered by Blogger.

Graduating and such..

As of May 20, 2012, I am officially out of high school. It's the best and possibly one of the scariest things ever. Graduating high schools means a few things; I'm done with one chapter in my life, and can start another, but it also means it's time to grow up. Like Peter Pan, I don't know if i'm ready to grow up just yet. I don't know if I'm ready to leave everyone. I've gone to school with most of these kids since pre-school, and next fall, most of them will be gone. As much as I didn't agree with a lot of them, I'll miss them a lot. Don't you remember being in elementary school and think, "Gee, I can't wait till I'm all grown up!" Little did we know what we'd have to go through and how scary it would be when it actually got here. Being little, we didn't think about all the hard work, drama, happiness, pain, or awkward moments leading up to graduation day. I am guessing I speak for most when I say I'll be missing the luxury of home, at least a little. I mean come on. Not always having to pay for things, seeing your friends whenever, givin' some love to the animals, using your own shower, blah blah blah. Most people are going away for college so therefore, parents won't be easily accessible. For a select few, their parents are their best friends, so college will be extra difficult... Poor souls. Personally, college is what I need right now. Some time off to mend relationships with my family, and some time for those relationships to keep growing. Growing up and leaving is scary, but I know it's something I need to do. Graduating high school took a long time. Don't forget the people and the memories. And most importantly, do what's best for you and don't forget the important people at home. Here's to the Class of 2012! Good luck guys!
P.S. Sorry for the randomness of sentences and such of this blog. I had a lot to fit in and didn't want to write a novel.

No comments