Powered by Blogger.

And the family keeps growing

First and foremost, sorry I've been absent in the past few weeks. A lot has gone on, so I'll spend the next few days catching you up. The first thing I want to tell you about is on May 26, 2012, I got a new aunt. My Uncle Don got married. Eep! My Aunt Genevieve (cool name, right?) is everything and more I could ask for as the woman my uncle could marry. Since my uncle is handicapped, she is so acccomodating to him, family loves her, and she is just plain amazing.
 I absolutely love the above picture. My uncle is wheeling his new bride down the isle. The look on Gen's face is absolutely perfect. You can tell how truly happy she is.
 The wedding ceremony and reception was held in a hotel in Coralville, Iowa. The whole wedding was beautifully coordinated. The wedding colors were white, black, and teal and the theme was demask chic. Gen and Don were out dancing and socializing all night. :)
This is an amazing photo taken of Don and Gen at my grandpa's house. Both of them are huge Iowa Hawkeye fans, so the black and gold brick wall in the background is extemely appropriate for them. Best wishes to Don and Genevieve. Love you both!

...And another new addition that will be coming to the family is a new baby cousin in August. Uncle Scott and Aunt Jean are waiting to find out the gender of the unborn baby. Stinkers;)
          My Uncle Scott and little cousin Rhys at a town festival!
                                Aunt Jean and Rhys!
And finally, here's a picture of my unborn baby cousin. Due in August! I'm praying for a girl:)

No comments