Powered by Blogger.

It's okay to feel stuck.

For the past couple of months, I've felt so stuck. Stuck to my job. Stuck living at home. Stuck being single. Stuck without children. Stuck struggling with my anxiety, fears, and bothers alone. And you know what? That's okay.



One thing I learned this year is that being stuck can be good. It gives you time to pause and reflect and see if your life is going the way you want it to. Being stuck is almost like a pause to let you figure it out in some ways. Yeah, time keeps moving. Yeah, I do the same things every week for right now. Does it always have to be that way? No. It gives me time to think about where I want to go and what I want to do while I do all those things.

I'm not in a relationship or even close to having children, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I work and hardly have time to see people, but that doesn't mean that can't change. Yeah, I'm living with my family now, but that doesn't mean I will forever. Just because I'm stuck now doesn't mean that can't change a year, a week, or even a month from now.

How you feel about being stuck is all about perspective and what you're willing to do to change it. Right now, I'm stuck with where my life is and honestly, part of the time, I'm not okay with it. It can suck. And it can suck bad. The times I am okay with it, I try to be thankful for what I do have and how I plan on getting myself un-stuck. I know in the grander scheme of things, God has a bigger plan for me that I can't see quite yet. Being stuck can be a bad thing, but only if it's made out to be so.

Isaiah 41:10:      So do not fear, for I and with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

-Kristina

No comments