Powered by Blogger.

#Blogtober14 Day 17 // 10 Things I'm an Expert at...

Out loud to other people, I never try to claim I'm an expert. Then, people have expectations. And hold standards. And can judge and be mean and that just sounds horrible. For today's prompt's sake, I'll toot my own horn and claim to be an "expert."

-Correcting grammar and spelling.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves. If you want to be taken professionally by a profession or any sensible person really, use proper punctuation and correct spelling. Grammar counts.

-Packing.
I'm seriously a champ at packing and space saving. I like to cram things into cubbies or boxes to save space for other things. I look at packing like a it's one, big puzzle and Lord knows how I love me a good puzzle.

-Forgetting things.
I forget things so easily. You can tell me something and no more than five seconds later, I'll forget. I need to write things down or it won't get done.

-Avoiding phone calls.
I hate phone calls. For some reason, they scare the crap out of me and make me anxious. Not seeing things makes me so nervous and not making eye contact with the person I'm talking to freaks me out.

-Getting ready super fast.
I tend to run on the slightly late side. When you run on that side, you need to learn to get ready fast. Time management has never been my strong suit.

-Pinterest-ing.
I'm a master pinner. I started on Pinterest shortly after the site launched. As of today, I have 17 boards and 9,696 pins.

-Procrastinating.
I've always been a procrastinator. There's just something about waiting till the last minute to get something done that I just can't get enough of.

-Keeping up-to-date on my subscriptions.
I love YouTube and I love blogging. I have so many subscriptions to each that I can't stand to miss a day. If I miss a few days, mark my words I will get caught up and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

-Planning.
Although I'm a procrastinator and forgetful, I'm very good at planning. Especially when it comes to events and gatherings. I love putting things together. Again, another puzzle.

-Making googly-eyes at babies and puppies.
Babies and puppies might very well be my favorite things on the planet. They're just so cute and cuddly that I can't help but be a high-pitched, hyper mess when I see them.

Tomorrow's prompt is "Share a Secret About You..."

Much love,

         Kristina

No comments