Powered by Blogger.

#Blogtober14 Day 16 // Fall Fashion

First off, I apologize for my absence. I had a lot going on with moving, starting school, and not having internet, but not to fear! I'm getting back into regular posting! For whatever posts I missed for this link-up, I will make up in November since I missed some of my favorite prompts.




As you may know, I'm doing the #Blogtober14 link-up and today's prompt is 'Fall Fashion' and one thing that I've been loving for Fall is chambray! Below are three ways that I love to style chambray.

Outfit #1 is one is probably my favorite way to style chambray. It's super cozy and is full of basic staples that any and every closet should have. I love how the gold accents give the outfit a bit more of a 'pow' so it's not so neutral color based. I like to leave the chambray completely unbuttoned to show the white shirt as well as rolling up the sleeves. I wear this outfit more than I care to admit.

Outfit #2 is my runner up to the first one. It's a more casual outfit that I like to where going out shopping with my girlfriends or going on a coffee date. I love the pairing of the light and dark denim look and surprise, surprise, I paired it with gold accessories again. I can't help it. It's a serious obsession.

Outfit # 3 is a little more dressy, but still comfy and something decently warm to wear in the fall. I love the look of the skirt with the chambray. I'm not the biggest fan when it comes hats, but I can't help but make an exception for this outfit.

Seriously guys, I promise to get back to posting regularly.

Tomorrow's prompt: I'm an Expert at...

Much love,

           Kristina

No comments