Powered by Blogger.

#Blogtober14 Day 18 // Share a Secret...

This prompt is super hard. I tend to be a pretty open person, so coming up with a secret is really hard. Without further adieu, here is my b i g secret!



I'm thinking about launching some kind of homemade product. Details aren't for sure and I'm not even certain if I want to do it or not..

I'd love any sort of feedback on what to do or if you have your own products or business!

Tomorrow's prompt: What Makes You Happy

Much love,

        Kristina

2 comments

  1. I was thinking about doing something like too! I'm not sure what or if I'd even have time to do it yet, but hopefully I'll have it all figured out and ready to start in the new year. It would be nice to know a fellow blogger is doing the same so we can support each other :)

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so torn on if I want to or not! There's still a lot of planning that needs to go into it. Nice to know I have someone in the same boat!

      Delete