Powered by Blogger.

#Blogtober14 Day 22 // Only 5 of My Pet Peeves

I'm the type of person that can get easily annoyed. I've gotten good at holding it in, but deep down, it bothers the living daylights out of my. I'll be smiling and nodding while having a mental freakout.

1. When people tell me what I should and shouldn't eat. I have digestive issues, so this is something that is constantly mentioned.

2. Slow walkers.

3. When my personal bubble is being invaded. 

4. Tags sticking out the back of peoples' shirts.

5. People asking what I'm gonna do with my life. I'm 20. I still have time to figure that out. Asking me every time you see me isn't doing anything but making me angry.

These things really get to me and as you can see, I have an issue with space. I'm trying to work on it, but there are some things you just can't fix.

Much love,

     Kristina

No comments